Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Heylllllllllloooo!!! Tis' da class rascal u r "speaking" to. Hmm.. Well, you might be wondering what da heck am i doing in Ryl's blog right. *Snigger*
I'm not telling you! *Teehee* Michelle ere btw. Some fella peering at what i'm typin over my shoulder. Invasion of "privacy". Haha.. Anyway, i'm having a considerably gd time here la.. Wahaha! Ooh.. I c Ryl's best friend online! Eeks. Muahaha. Ryl's so hard at work doin her bledi S.S. werk. Bah. Dun tink i'm gona bother myself with it tonight. Din even bother bringin the book home. Heh. Arlo ppl! Always be careful of what you say or do yeah. Okay... June's buleeying Cher! Hahaha! Seems like June's the older sis! Snicker. Okey dokees! I'm lazy to type nemore. Toodles~!
Till my next entry, fare thee well. =) (BAD ONE. THE SISTERS ARE FIGHTING!!!!!)