Saturday, August 30, 2003

Art today was practically fruitless.
Miss Low didn't come again due to her chalet.
After that went to meet Her.
Slacked for so long let's say 4 hours?
Miss her although I was right beside Her all the time at the airport.
Afraid I'd never get this chance to be right beside her again.
Had the urge to give her a hug but my guts drew me back.
Gave her the presents after we set down.
At the end of everything,
She offered to wait for my bus to come before She walked home.
Sweet.
She didn't comment much on the presents.
Maybe they weren't nice,
Maybe she didn't like it,
Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.
I don't blame Her at all for being harsh.
Cause I truly deserved it for turning my back on her back then.
Wish I could turn back time.
I can't let go I can't give up.
Intuition tells me I'm gonna be stuck on You for a very long time,
Fate tells me I made a mistake and I should face the music,
Dreams say You'll be mine again if I just wait and try.
Which is it?
Keep disallowing myself to cry,
But it never helped.
I still am holding on no matter what.
Cause I'll never know when You'll ever come back to me again.
I can't risk any chances.
Can't risk You...

I could say I Love You
It hurts me deep in my heart
Wo bu neng xiang ni zhe yang shuo fen le jiu wang
Wo zhi yang shi jian jiang hai shi wang le mian qiang
Guo qu bu xiang
Quan bu ying cang