Monday, August 04, 2003

Today was neutral more to the pleasant side.
She came online just now and we had this big argument why we should and should not patch,
And I pissed her off in the end because I kept on keeping to the side that No we shouldn't patch.
Quite bored to blog right now.
Best friend has been truly becoming closer to me nowadays.
Having so many plans to hang out and etc.
Seriously haven't felt this happy in a friendship in a long long time.
Thanks best friend~
Hope she knows deep down in her heart she means much more to me than she thinks.

When you left me
I cried that night
A long cry.
And the last tear
That fell that night
Slowly fell down my cheek
And onto the floor.
Leaving a mark
A mark of the pain
You brought upon me.
But now you are gone
And all that is left
Is the pain.
I tell myself that
I need to move on.
I tell myself that
I won't cry anymore
For tomorrow is a new day.

If i lived a thousand years you know i never could explain the way i lost my heart to you that day