Sunday, August 03, 2003

Read Juju's blog.
Thanks Jules for caring and being sucha great pal!
Haha I remember who that Certain someone was k.
Shall not disclose names publicly.

Today did nothing but slacked at home when I should be frantically trying to study.
Was in dad's car on the way for lunch.
Head this fastfood rap song that made my whole family laugh so badly.
Mum recognised it as a children's hand games,
One of those we often play when we were young.
How sweet.
Okay,
She asked for patch loads of times yesterday but I didn't see any point patching if things were gonna turn out this way ever again,
And I see this happening again if we patch.
It's all about taking others forgranted.
I've taken others forgranted and maybe I have in this relationship.
Sorrys and a friendship are all I can offer you now.