Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Yesterday went airport with Eileen Bestfriend and Ele.
Hilarious piece of shit man my best friend and best friend's best friend.
Am I making this difficult to understand? LOL
Treated best friend to lunch and Lays whilst Mich and I shared money to get a medium pack of honey stars.
Kept playing around with the trolleys till bf's bag got stuck 2 consecutive times underneath the trolley.
Eileen was having helluva good laugh while bf and bf's bf repeatedly made a fool outta themselves.
Tried to study but was distracted by Eileen cause she kept solving the sums wrongly.
Had loads of fun cause it was Best Friends Day.
Ate laksa at staff canteen.
Remembered all the little things me and Her used to have there in the past.
Laksa sucked,
Too much coconut in it that made me feel queasy.
We left airport later than planned.
Left at 6+pm.
Took 24 with Eileen and bf whilst Ele took 36 home.
Strolled with Eileen to the bus interchange and she waited for 9 to come first before she took 854 home.
Her friend saw us at the interchange waiting for bus and he thought we were together.
Madness.
She missed 2 buses one single decker and one ultra long bus while waiting for me to get on a 9 first.
Pissed I tell you cause there was this double deckered 9 which was totally empty and headed straight without picking any passengers!?
Oh boy I could have killed that guy.

Today totally worn me out.
Especially chinese last period.
No slacking today except that 3 mins break Miss Soo gave and recess.
What to do cannot slack with the others hafta retake chinese O's.
Next week's Science Practicals for Prelims.
Think I can handle the chemistry part fine but am worried for the biology part.
Oh ya me and Bf choked the bunsun burner main pipes with paper.
Hopefully we never get to do any experiments there or else that's the end of 4/1.
Oh btw!
I've put up 4/1's Class Photos already.
Have a look alright?
12 I miss you..

You were the one I loved, the one thing I tried to hold on to...