Monday, August 11, 2003

Ok haven't been blogging for 2 days already hand feeling itchy to type loads now.
Yesterday went to airport with Eileen,
She was entertaining herself being mean all day long and I seriously mean All day long.
No matter how hard I tried to shut her up she just won't stop being mean.
I tried the method of abusing her hand and writing and beating it but to no avail.
Walked all the way from T2 to T1 and Eileen walks the slowest so far I've ever came across.
And she's quite happy with her walking pace.
So much shit la that girl,
Right eileen?

Today was alright as well.
Had a real good chat with Krystle.B.
Actually went down for recess after not doing so for about a week.
English O level orals went terrificly well today.
Praying for a distinction.
Smsed her throughout the whole day you can say.
She wished me luck for my orals.
Think she's a miracle worker actually got me motivated just for two words ''Good luck!!!''
Bf tells me I'm still in love with her.
After so long I still miss her.
But dare not tell her..
Good Lord gimme strength to go through this.
Cause yea I miss Her.

Sometimes I truly wonder if you will be mine ever...