Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Anjula has psycho fans I swear.
Anways school was alright today.
Went parkway with the gang and ended up critisizing most of the butches I saw there.
Two guys came up to me in the bus to say hi - VS seniors.
Lamers those two.
Walked away though.

Saw the little red dot dangling above.
Waiting for everyone's wishes to reach the sky.
Mine has soared up to the heavens.
I shut my eyes and paused still to wish.
I prayed to God silently as the tears started trickling down.
Unavoidably constantly thought of You.
Won't You come back to my side again?
You brought the most radiant sparks of happiness into my life,
Don't ever take it away from me.
You brought alive these fantasies I've ever dreamt of.
A part of You has been living within me ever since I left the keys to my soul to You.
Miss you so...