Friday, August 01, 2003

Happy KC friendship day to all Kcians!
What a day.
Quite fun to see everyone so happy upon receiving a rose from me for friendship day.
First time I'm giving flowers for friendship day,
Think it'll be the last time as well.
Last friendship day ever in KC.
Saded.
I'm so gonna miss KC.
KC rocks for forever and ever.
Ok,
Today finally explained things to Anjula.
She roughly got the whole story.
Yeah I gave HER the present.
How rude of someone to receive a present without even saying thank you, taking it, and then walking away?
I'm not being sensitive but yar it's rude.
Ler ler gave baby diapers,
Very original and cute!
Krys made pegs with our names on em.
Jinx gave a purple baggy with soap and coasters and pictures and letter (oh jinx i love you to death! those pics are so nice. Thanks!)
Cherie and Ret gave simple sweet stuff.
Di gave straws and sweets.
Nic gave frienship band with a lil note.
Thanks Jinx Cherie Mabes Ler Ret Di Stellia Krys Nic!
Been having a sore throat and headache the whole day.
On the verge of a serious break down during recess today.
Upset over so many things at one go.
Firstly me and Her are over,
Thanks to everything that has been happening.
Jinga I hope you're happy me and her and no more together alright??
Next thing was I was feeling so mellow the whole day.
So mellow till I had no idea what the hell I was doing at school when I would usually be pouring my guts out at home or somewhere else playing truant,
And venting all my depressions.
Thanks best friend and anjules and shereen and mich for consoling me when those tears almost rolled unstoppably out of my eyes.
I was trying hard to hold back.
Read anjule's blog JUST only.
Thanks anju banju it's ok la don't worry =)

I don't want to pretend I'm ok when I'm not.
I don't want to pretend I'm happy when I'm sad.
I don't want to pretend I can do without you when I can't.
I can't pretend I'm fine when deep down I'm hurt,
By your fickled mindedness.
I can't pretend I'm alright when deep down I'm missing you so much.
I can't pretend I'm over you when I'm not.

Today is friendship day yet the bestest friend I've ever had in my life ain't here with me.
Maybe not physically but I'm sure she is spiritually.
Wish she was here for me to hand a rose to her.
The most beautiful rose among all the others.
And telling her we'd be friends forever no matter what.
Wondering how she's doing wherever she is now,
Cause I'm missing her so much.
Would do anything to get her back,
But I'm sure she's with the Lord.
[17] and [10],
Friends for eternity.


This is all more than I can handle Lord help me..