Sunday, August 17, 2003

Went airport today as usual.
Met Hyuk and Nique instead of Eileen and Hyuk.
Eileen didn't turn up as she thought it was a date.
Feeling so down cause she assumed me and Hyuk were dating.
Nique came around 2+pm liddat.
Was studying till Nique came.
I got so afraid scared nervous yet happy and excited.
Should I try to appear strong?
Or should I just tell her straight?
On the verge of breakdown when I arrived at bedok MRT station when Hyuk told me she was afraid Nique might break her promise.
No Hyuk,
Nique will never break it because what she feels for me is infatuation.
I'm losing my senses now just thinking of what will happen again next Sunday.
Now there are some people guiltlessly interfering in our Airport Day's plans.
To put it very bluntly Just Stay Out.
We kept smsing each other when we were right in front of each other.
How silly right? LOL
To Eileen : Think we shouldn't go there together anymore and thanks for running out on me today.

Would You be there to make me whole again?