Friday, August 29, 2003

Didn't get to do any art today thanks to Miss Low being busy again.
Money all spent on Forbidden City tix.
Had to claim money back from Anjula.
Dance by 'Energy' was hilarious cause they kept acting like petrified chickens.
Their moves were chaotic.
Liked the ballet performance.
It was pretty captivating.
Last but not least,
I thought of Her almost all day long.
Missed her...

Do I have to tell You I'm not alright for You to know I'm not alright?
Tried with my best now to convince You yet You wouldn't let me.
Once promised I wouldn't let anything dampen my will to wait for You and get You back,
Yet I'm breaking that promise.
I once had You yet I chose to let go of all that I had.
Let me cry.
Let this lost soul of mind unleash with tears.
This limit to endurance is causing me to fall apart.
Because You Loved Me plays,
Faint sobs turn to hysterical cries.
Never wish to see You fall apart cause of anyone again.
Neither what I do nor say will be able to capture Your heart again.
I don't wish for false hopes.
I don't need for anyone else.
Getting over You is as difficult as making You understand I can't move on.
One minute it's happiness and the other it's sadness.
Gifts I'd planned to to give You since a year ago still unsent.
Contemplating with the help of prayers whether they should be given this year.
Confusion has brought about a tornado in the inside of me.
I ain't no immortal.
This emptiness I'm feeling has never ceased since You were gone.
If love was to always feel this excruciating,
I'd rather be gone and never to have tasted love at all.
Make me into a person without emotions nor feelings,
Maybe then there wouldn't be tears nor heart breaks.
God loves his creation.
A mother loves her child.
And I love You.
Everyone's worlds revolve around Love.
I didn't mean to.
Take it all back right from the start when I never was ever in love.
It hurts to be yearning for this feeling ever since You gave it to me.
The problem now lies with me.
You've left yet I'm foolishly attempting to catch You again.
As difficult as this may seem,
I'm not giving up.
Don't let this heart be one without a home.

//Which way do I turn from here?