Thursday, August 21, 2003

Wed and Thurs are officially labelled Stress Days of the week.
Subject-intensed and content heavy days.
Krystle didn't come to school today but bf did.
Forgot my chemistry TYS so I turned to writing shit on my table again.
Think Ms Soo was scolding Stella during geog break today but I didn't hear a single thing cause I was catching some sleep during the break.
Recess was new cause I ate something I hated - FISH
Damn it I stinked.
Chinese test was a total flop.
Positive I'm gonna flunk it.
After that was Bio and Chem pracs.
I managed to fill up most of the blanks and finish the experiments in 1 hr and 5 mins.
Quite an achievement.
Hopefully during Science pracs next Thurs I'll be able to keep to this timing.
During math Ele and Shereen was talking about how we've all changed since Sec 2.
2/1 and 2/2.
Funny memories we all had especially with Ele.
Mummy and Daddy's anniversary is approaching this Sat.
Wondering if I should join them at Hans that day.
Sounds fun cause Ele and I will be the light bulbs.
Going snow city next week with Juju sponsoring.
Juju still owes me money (*hints to Juju*)

I wanna be at the beach or at the rooftop on 27 Aug.
Apparently the planet Mars will be South-West of the Moon (and it's said to be around the same size as the Moon).
Got down to thinking of the shooting star I saw down at the beach with Wenting that night.
Journey's Open Arms' crooning in amp now.
And I miss her...
Argh I miss her so bad...

The hurt just disappears in every moment that You were right near.. Then just like an answered prayer You make the loneliness easy to bear..