Thursday, August 14, 2003

My whole life I've been running in circles.
I soon came to a stop,
Where I found You.
You kept me going even up till now.
The flame never died out,
It still burns wildly just for You.
These feelings rush in within me not even realizing.
Love cannot be measured when it is put together with You.
Time has passed on by yet these emotions cannot be suppressed simply within me.
You uncovered the veil to love.
Now it cannot be covered back.
Irreversible emotions you give me.
Now this lonely heart cannot do without You,
And breathing has been made difficult just thinking I may never see You again.
If there was another chance I would give you my forever.
A forever
A promise.
A something I would never take back again.
This promises are for You if you'll have them.
When the exterior seems cold and ugly,
Let me warm you always.
When love seems impossible to reach,
Let me show you how to reach to me.
Don't deny me anymore,
I beg of You?

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop loving You
Don't deny me this pain I'm going throught
Please forgive me if I need you like I do
Please believe me every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving You