Saturday, May 01, 2004


And I wish I wasn't this much smitten with you. It hurts for you to make up so many fucking excuses just to keep me AS WELL AS get your way in your freedom and the way you do the things you do. Frankly, I actually see my parent's relationship happening in ours, and if things will turn out the way it has for them, I can honestly tell you that I don't wish to be in love. You want me to wait for you, till you're ready for this relationship, but did I tell you that I was already tired of everything, including pleasing you? I've tried my best, I really did. But maybe, my best just wasn't enough. Yes I think that's it, it's not enough. You're unbelievable, you never shed a tear when you commanded me to leave you, when you asked me to walk away, when obviously all I needed was you. You said I had nothing to say, but did you have any then? I'm expected to spill out whatever I felt, whereas you felt nothing so you said nothing. What kind of love is that only one party expresses everything? And after a month and ten days, all you wanted from me was friendship. Yes this is unbelievable. I don't have the strength emotionally to endure this much longer. If you're afraid of loneliness and you haven't found someone else to substitute me, just leave. You have many girl friends anyway don't you? This whole idea is absurb, and I haven't got a clue how you dragged me into agreeing into this idea of starting out as friends all over again. Your thinking and your mindset are gibberish to me. I'm tired. I really am. Worn out by the tears, by the fights, by the arguments with no ends, with your insensitivity. Now, all I want is for this love to vanish, and never return. Never would I ever wish to be this hard up for someone who fuck cares about me. So I'm not allowed to do things that you do? I think you've got your conception of righteousness all wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. I'm so sorry, to say that I want you out of my door. No doubt I love you, and you can see, I am loving you till it hurts so bad. My tears have all been shed. I don't want to run away from what's real, and what's real is that you don't really love me. I'm just here for you to feed your loneliness, am I not? I'm needing you so much here, and you? You just need anyone to be there. ANYONE. It isn't specially me and it'll never be. I've lost my mind. I've gone numb.