Monday, June 30, 2003

August 30th Saturday,
Deadline for O levels art.
Still have two more paintings to go.
Stressed.

New tutor came.
Woah she had this wonderful tan.
But that ain't the point.
The point is...
She taught well and I understood the heehaws she was explaining.
-Beams-
Quite a pleasant day today.
Shall be glad for it.
Almost didn't make it on time for school today.
Deprived of sleep.

Sighs.
I can actually feel the fear.
Of that day.
Approaching in 15 days.
Fate is one hell of a bad planner.
Made this day both joyous and depressing.

Liars.
Why even bother being here?
Why cheat on other's feelings?
Why deceive others just to get what You want?
You do nothing but hurt the people around you.
And amongst those People are those I care about.
So screw you all.
And to the bitches who keep smsing me for Someone,
Quit doing so.

Afraid to fall deeper for You.
The games people play nowadays makes me doubt myself.
Yes it's the lil squabbles that makes a love grow strong,
But what if it's too the squabbles that causes the distances between two person to widen?
Sometimes scars do not fade off.
They are there to stay.
There are times when you cannot accept the fact that great things once happened to you,
And then left you.
It all came and left too soon.
I must be crazy.
Actually went to interchange in the morning to see I would bump into her.
Silly silly.
If I have left one day,
Would You ever miss me?
Girl you brighten up the before-lousy days I have,
You make me contented just knowing that you're happy.
Whenever you speak,
My knees turn weak and I swear I could just watch You from afar.
Though Yes it's not enough.
But look I just want You to be happy,
Regardless of whether it's with or without me.
I'm dying inside to hold you tight.
Yet afraid to tell You I Love You.
Afraid You may not accept them.
Felt hurt when I saw other throw themselves at You.
Will You just say something to make me feel better?
I can't stop these tears from falling.
You left without saying Goodbyes.
People usually do.
Love is a beautiful feeling that can never be measured with other terms.
And I'm in love with You.
I feel bliss just knowing You tried to care.
I'm sorry.
Don't be angry k.

There is something in your smile that brings me contentment..