Monday, June 23, 2003

Still have no idea what to name my dog.
Ivy was its previous name.
Too humane.
Thinking of some name that is more animalic.
Gee did I just come up with the word animalic?

Relationships..
Am I having this phobia of it?
Am I presuming Her to be the Her?
Committing isn't the problem.

|43| has shown me nothing but concern care and understanding.
Thank you so much.
Really appreciate it.

Annabel's staying over tonight.
Fun!
Dog is at kitchen checking out the food.
Mom is pissed at dog for clinging on to her only when there is food.
Adorable fella.

Life is easier to cope with now,
Which is a good thing.

Hey dudes which aren't invited in here,
Quit doing so.
Kindly fuck outta my life for good.
Like you said,
'Don't step in and out of my life as if it was a hotel'
Don't leave a single footprint in my life.
Don't leave traces here and there.


+o As long as You love me o+