Sunday, June 08, 2003

This is it, one more day to chinese 'O's, nervous.
Quite a nerve wreck these days, no idea why.
She came online not long ago,
Left with a whole lot of negativity in both of us.
Is it gonna remain this way?
Girl I'm still missing you so much.
'You keep insisting when you know our love's out the door'.
What a line, depressing.
Pining for her understanding and affection,
But all I could get through to her was to think negatively.
But baby I'm a fool,
I'm waiting here for you.
Stop fagging, Don't wanna see you like this.
Hurts me in deep, do you realise?
I always cared, have you felt it?
Girl I need you.
You're this this precious to me.
Afraid that this game may tire you soon.

Just got hold of the truth.
Yarp it did hurt, Alot.
Still shaken by what I got to know just.
A friend, ended up as someone who fell for someone I love.
All she said was 'Fine.. believe what you wan to'
Thanks Jinger for helping out, Love you lots.
Thinking of giving up already, will i guess.
That's me.
A million thoughts crammin' in my mind.
Have no idea how to react.
To You : Can you please decide once and for all?
This game had worn her out, I'm sorry.
Should I stay or should I go?
Lord I need the strength to handle this, Give me strength.

To the 'Friend' who I should thank for all this,
Thank you so much.
For straightening out my life.


I dare you to stay and work things out, Cause leaving is taking the easy way out. Back in my life I want you so bad, And losing you means losing all that I had, And this is crazy Girl why cant you see, You're the only one that ever mattered to me..