Sunday, June 29, 2003

It's no use lookin' back or wonderin'
Because Love is strange and funny thing.
No matter how hard I try and try
I just can't say goodbye
I never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found You
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my Baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with You


Fuck it.
Piano tuition.
Just kills the lil bit of Sunday holiday I have left.

Am I living a lie?
Where I'm standing,
Nothing matters without You.
Why are You different compared to the rest?
Why do I feel tinglish whenever You make me smile?
Why do You care this minute and don't the other?
Why is it that the real things hurt?
Why be afraid to hurt me when lying to me will hurt me more?
Why do I yearn for your attention?
Why can't I be satisfied with what I have right now?
A million questions but not a single answer.
Really don't know who stands where in my life now.
My world feels as if it ends right here.
When life gets too much for me to handle,
I just sit back,
And cry.
Crying never helps but it is the first reaction to sadness,
Don't you think so?

If I'd be gone tomorrow,
Would You know how deep my love goes?
If I was gone forever,
Would You know how much I care?


**I'll be there for better or worse**