Saturday, June 14, 2003

Woah.
Art camp was great.
Hard work and extreme fun.
Carried out POJ.
Gen joined in as well,
I'm sure she enjoyed herself.
Finished Dungeons and part of the sky for my art piece.
Felt achieved.
Played soccer when POJ was disrupted by Lobo and Susu.
Managed to play only one round though.
Personally scored Two goals outta Five,
Thrilled.

She messaged me till I fell asleep last night.
Thoroughly enjoyed that part.
Miss her so much.
Contented just knowing she is getting more comfortable talking to me again.
Want this feeling to last forever.
Been a long time since we messaged each other till one of us dozes off.
Miss the feeling,
Got it back last night.
It is a feeling,
Familiar yet distant.
But all the same,
I miss her.
Have decided to put my heart and soul into loving her..

Today is the 14th,
Marks the 10th month.
Whoa,
Time flies unknowingly.
I still miss that gal.
Went church to visit her.
Miss my best friend so dearly,
Yet I can't even feel her now.
Still can't accept the fact she's gone,
In such a tragic way at that.
Marion, I miss you.
Life has been quite miserable without you.
Wish you were here.
Would trade anything just to get you back.
But it all came too late.
Praying to God that she will be happy and safe resting in his arms.


One day I'll finally get the nerve to say
How I feel, I hide away all the pain
I wish you'd stay

Cause I can't stop my world from crying
I'll hold on and I'll keep on trying

I believe there's a way to show you
Even when we are apart
Though the times we're not together
You're always in my heart

Words come a little too late
Now you're gone but I'm still here and
I sing this song all alone
Something's wrong

Cause I can't stop my world from crying
I'll hold on and I'll keep on trying

Off all the things that I regret
Sometimes I forget to say
I love you



I need you for forever, Because you are the only one I have ever loved and will ever love...