Friday, June 20, 2003

Time check, 4:46pm
No she has not replied a single message.
She may not be able to make it tomorrow ; Depressed.
Avoided some topic last night while messaging.

Haven't gotten a single call from her.
Maybe she really doesn't give two hoots.
It is heartbreaking.
Ain't interested in others.

Saw a shooting star with Son early in the morning at one plus.
Gawd it was cute.
Quite an unbelievable sight.
But it didn't feel as special as I had thought it would be.
The star's light diminishing downwards as quickly as it came,
Made a wish.
My wish? - Secret.

Waiting for her message since afternoon one plus till now.
Nope, None of it was hers.
Can get quite weary.
Said she cared,
As a friend.
I'm glad for that but somehow it isn't enough.
Need much more than that sort of care.
Can't deny it anymore.
I'm going crazy.
Every minute that I'm still,
All I can think of is her.
Tried as hard as I could to brush the thoughts of her off my mind.
Failed.

Funny thing is,
Haven't mustered enough courage to actually say those three lil words to her.
Seems rather inappropriate.
Irrelevant.

It's not that I can't live without you, It's just that I don't even wanna try..

Your a very warm person who wants to be loved for who you are. Love means the world to you but you want it to be right. You have a vision of perfection when it comes to true love.
Your a very warm person who wants to be loved for
who you are. Love means the world to you but
you want it to be right. You have a vision of
perfection when it comes to true love. Just
remember, love is always perfect, but people
never are. You gotta be willing to take the
good with the bad, just as you want people to
except that about you.


What does love mean to you?
brought to you by Quizilla