Monday, June 09, 2003

Went visit Marion with Dionne today.
Dionne was just staring intently at her tablet while I said my prayers.
Dionne is one huge eater.
Journey in the bus, she asked me if I loved Her,
Quite hesitant at first to say but she understood that my answer was a Yes
Still dare not let her know.
But I hope she will figure it out soon.
Supposed to meet Slash
She was late, I was impatient,
So I left, Sorry slash.
Girl I wish you would understand how I felt.
I miss her so much,
Wonder if she feels it.
Praying I will not get worn out by this game like she did
Told you upteen times that I love you.
I meant it.
Just want to say I never meant to make you cry.
Hurts me to see you hurt Girl.
Don't want to resist this love any longer.
Again, I'm needing you so much.

Soon the rain will stop falling,
I'll forget the past,
It will all be over.
That's what I'm dreading.
You used to make the loneliness easy to bear.
Now you are making the loneliness unbearable.
I can't imagine any greater fear than waking up without you here,
And though the sun would still shine,
My world would always remain dark.
The moment we met,
Angels whispered 'Perfect'.
The moment we touched,
Angels sang.
I was blessed,
To be loved by you.
It was never easy,
But it was all I had ever asked for.
Girl ,all I need is you to get me to pull through this
Being in love with you was all that I had ever dreamt of
I love you.


A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know, because I've cried.