Monday, June 16, 2003

Life still goes on,
I still miss her.
Wish she would display a bit more enthusiasm.
Told me we may or may not have a chance.
God I need that chance.
Fate,
Help me.
Sigh, God, I love her,
And need her even more so.

Didn't feel like talking to Jinger today,
Clings to her friends now.
Hate feeling spare,
Which is exactly what I am.
Have no idea how to put it across to her that I feel neglected by her,
And doubt she would care anyway.
Thought it was just a passing phase,
But no I'm losing the dearest friend I have right now.
Thanks Anju banju for just entertaining me,
Sincerely appreciate it.

Gonna have a BBQ on thurs,
So lookin' forward to it.

[17-1-2] In my biggest picture is a photo of You and Me. Girl You know I've tried. I never took time to see that you were gone. [1314]