Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Realised how much I missed my friends upon seeing them today
Very glad I have great friends.
Met her after lessons,
Strolled around parkway for a bit,
She was on the brink of setting her mouth on a cigarette,
Upsetted me tons.
Hesitated for a long time to say something,
Till I got quite fed up,
And dragged myself home reluctantly.
Was afraid to hear what ever she wanted to voice out finally,
Didn't know if it would be an I love you or I'm with someone else,
Saying goodbyes are always painful and initially unacceptable.
But, maybe it is time to say Goodbye.
The truth has never been easy on me these days,
Been very harsh indeed.
Will this hurt still linger in years to come?
Will time test this?
Still wondering what she was about to tell me.
But I would rather not hear it.
I don't wanna doubt but I do.
Can't get over what happened.
The case of Ryan and I repeats itself.
Afraid what she wanted to tell me might be unacceptable,
Be it I love you or I'm with someone else.
Just don't want to hear it anymore.
Thinking about her cuts me in deep.
How can you say you love someone while you ask another to be your lover
Does it even make sense?
Girl, the doubt and pain is still living in me.
The truth became a wound since you broke it to me.
Doubts have turned monsterously into imaginations.
Will everything be over soon?
Everything...?

While it rained

A familiar smell lingered across the empty hall,
Then it poured.
I sat by the window reminiscing of you.
The tricklets of rain let themselves loose as if it was their first chance being freed,
The heavens cried,
Ironic seeing the skies releasing their burden,
As I thought of you,
Every drop of the downpour brought flashbacks.
Of friends, of past lovers, of you
The rain brought me back to thinking who I was in the past,
Fulfilled and contented.
Always told you not to let go of my hand, in the past.
Now, Don't let go of my heart.
Regretting will never change the fact that things have happened,
And that it has already been done.
We have had dreams of loving one another for as long as forever lasted.
Even had plans of names for our kids in future.

The sun rays directed themselves to my eyes,
The dreams departed as soon as they arrived.
Contradiction.
Forever didn't seem any more possible.
The pour halted.
My love would never cease.
In silence would be with no regrets.
Your love may fade,
We may distant.
Given time you may pretend never to know me,
Or even erase me from all aspects of your life,
And this all was written just now,
While it rained.


You keep insisting when you know our love's outside the door...