Thursday, June 12, 2003

K,
She is not someone new.
Just someone I have been looking for all this while,
But unable to.
Now I just wanna wait for her.
You know who you are.
I will wait for you,
Cause I know I had always been searching for a replica of you,
Or maybe plainly You.
All I ever wanted was You.
Had You once,
Took forgranted,
Lost You.
Would do anything to have You back.
Forgive me for all the wrong I have done,
And the hurt I have caused.
Have thought it over countless times.
I know what I want now,
And it is You.
No matter what I will wait.
Please try,
Cause I won't give up so easily this time.
Once bitten twice shy.
I miss you.


Lol.
Listening to Jun's favourite song blastin' on my winamp.
Senior Junior - Move your feet.
Makes you wanna shake till you drop.

If you only knew how lonely my life has been. Thinking of the past we had, the happiness You had brought into my life, I know that I truly want you...