Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Sometimes it seems that situations are improving,
At times it seems that I've been misleading myself.
Gawd I miss her.

Reminisce

Our first date,
Met up at the bus interchange.
Had this beam on my face,
And this look of contentment displayed from your facial expressions.
You smiled coolly at nervous me.
A decent, smart lookin' person,
I thought to myself.
Dared not touch you,
Not that you were some plague,
Could hardly believe that You were mine then,
Had butterflies in my tummy when you stood next to me.
Fell head over heels for you twice before,
Now thrice.
Took the initiative and held your hand,
Had nervousness written all over my face.
You fell asleep soundly on my shoulders during the journey.
I felt glad.
Kissed endlessly at Our spot.
Felt heavenly.
It reached 5,
You didn't let go of my hand,
Till I had to step home.
Reluctanct.

It was Valentine's Day.
Had difficulties meeting up with you,
Thanks to Mom and Dad obstructing.
Got two pals to help.
Met up with you in the end,
Down at the airport again.
My,
Your touch felt divine.
Told you I loved you now and forever.

It was the final day of exams -- Art.
Chalet went on fine,
Till You and her got tipsy from drinking.
No you can't drink for nuts.
Slept cosily while I embraced you in my arms.
You were just a replica of a baby,
My baby that is.
You got sober soon later.
Then came my turn to drink too much.
Broke down uncontrollably,
You brought me upstairs.
I told you what was troubling me.
You promised you would never leave.
I love you I promised you.
I love you You promised too.

Poly life soon began for you,
Much quicker than we expected it to.
Felt I was losing you.
Phobia you had,
Of losing me too.
Didn't know.
Till one day,
I decided to let you go.
Bent.
Blinded by infatuation.
Turned my attention to someone else.
Rash and stupid mistake.

One day,
Chanced upon the pictures we used to take,
Speaking to you online.
Realised ; I miss your love in every way.
This love story should not be just a page flipped in history's book.
That's because I still love you.
I'm going where my heart will take me,
It's taking me to You.
And no matter what it takes,
I will wait.
Can't let you go,
Not now,
Not ever.


It's been a long while getting from there to here.. I love you..