Saturday, June 07, 2003

Some insensible nuts came to wreck the tag board,
So off it goes.
Those people are plain free and bored, yeah those again
Anyway, got back wallet ; pleased.
Those who were clapping yesterday : crying now i figure?
Meet the parents conference today was unexpectedly calm.
Mum did not scold, was quite understanding in fact.
Miss Low helped me even more, Thanks Miss Low.
Hmm really unnecessary for friends to contact any of my ex.
Cause in the end it would all end up like Mich, a plain bitch.
Didnt dare look at me in the eyes today -- Guilt.
Glad that Dad was happy to receive my sms today wishing him Happy Birthday.
Quite weary from studying chinese,
But... Trying my best to persevere.
Fruitfully tried matchmaking Her and Gina last night.
Sat in Dad's car while waiting for Mum and Sis to be done with Miss K,
Seeing the rain plunge hastily after the heat relieved me.
Finally, RAIN.
Why are people so bothered if Im attached or not?
Why do they bother? I doubt I would ever break their hearts.
Why dont they ever rest their cases on me?
Well one thing's for sure, they're lonely.


Why is it I gotta climb a hundred mountains to get you, but all you gotta do is smile to get me?