Friday, June 06, 2003

Many mixed emotions today.
Lost wallet.
Then got back to thinking of memories again.
All remnants of memories in the wallet is gone.
Was it supposed to be symbolic?
Mich made two people in particular quite hurt today,
but i'm sure Bhavna was more hurt.
Pained me to see her cry.
Don't want to see any of my loved ones crying over hurt again.
Feeling worn out inside of me.
Sky and Gina are together right now, ignoring me.
Wonder if i made another mistake.
Girl i wonder if you know im missing you.
Felt contented and glad when you dropped me a message before you headed to bed.
Never did blame you for anything that went wrong.
Instead it made me love and yearn more for you.
But i dare not tell you e depth of this love.
The fear of ultimate rejection holds the bondage of my confession.
Maybe loving you in silence would make me more complete,
than what i'm feeling right now.