Saturday, June 21, 2003

Chiann Huey's Birthday~
Happy 16th Birthday Best Friend!
Love you lots.
Thank you for everything.
Friends forever =)

Sky was online just now.
Get away from my friends you fiendish liar.
I hate you.

My sister.
Fresh new topic in this blog.
I have no idea why I get so frustrated at her at times.
All she needs are her friends.
Mum told me she loves me loads actually.
But what the hell does she do apart from getting me compared as a lower member of the family,
Mess around with my stuff,
Do things to make my blood boil.
But June,
You know you are so dear to me.
You know your big sis loves ya.

To June : I'm sorry for being so mean.
Felt the after effects after lecturing you,
The pain.
Didn't mean to hurt you lil brat.

My world crumbled on me just.
Pei lectured me,
Explains why I'm in such a foul mood.
I'm at a loss of what to do already.
Have tried everything.
It hurts so bad.
Tears were uncontrollable.

Im lost.. Lost in your cruelty now.. Why do I love you?