Thursday, July 24, 2003

Alrite think yesterday's underlined part of the post was hurtfully harsh.
Let my emotions run me wild.

Thought we were slightly better off than yesternight and then...
I saw your blog again.
Ok so you have better friends out there,
So you have friends who will be there for you whether you are right or wrong.
Go then.
You said you didn't want to end up like you and Marion.
Can you help it?
Did you feel the awkwardness we felt when we tried speaking to each other today?
You were a good friend and will always be.
And I truly hope we will be the Friends we were before.
But you saw friendship in others,
Not in me.
I pray that hopefully things will better in the next few days.

To #34 : I don't know why you promise when you can never keep them.
Yes duh I get jealous when you did what you did last night.
Are you insensitive or am I insensitive?

#17 Will I see you again? All the tears i cried no matter how hard i try They'll never bring you home to me Won't you wait for me in heaven? #10