Monday, July 14, 2003

I felt myself sink into nostalgia when I saw gift wrappers and cards I had give you,
Two years ago...
All laid nicely beside your books.
They felt pain,
So did I.
It was the little parts of life that mattered to You so much,
Seeing the little parts of life that made up You,
I froze and unknowingly the tears couldnt stop themselves from falling.
He was there,
I was the first to greet him.
He has changed,
So has everything else.
I wonder if I have appreciated you enough when You were still here.
Guilt and depression tore me apart at that very moment,
I must have been the luckiest person ever to be this treasured by You.
Yes friends forever we are.
You and I.
No words ever written or thought would ever describe how much I'm missing you.
A pain in my heart I felt,
When I saw the once little puppy now turned into a Ownerless adult.
The countless times the word Nostalgia keeps flashing in my mind.
Losing You was the worst downfall tumbled on me.
Would do just anything to have you right by my side,
Embracing each other with all the friendship we've kept inside all along.
Nothing can take this love away.
We were more than just friends,
We were true friends.
You are special.
To me.


It's like a dream.
A dream come true.
True friends.
Me and You.


|| Cheryl and Marion || Friends Forever || Never forgotten are You. No pen can write, no tongue can tell our sadness and bitter loss. But God above has helped so well to bear our heavy cross ||