Monday, July 28, 2003

Had clay fight with Chuwen Anjules and Krys today during Art.
Anju and I were bullying Chups.
Stellia ganged up with us to bully her.
Then later we had Ding ding dang dang dong dong quizzes.
Anjules accidentally set her chair on my toesies,
But they didn't hurt.
I finally got my top!!!!
Bought from Li Lao Shi's shop.
A halter like formal top,
2 pairs of contact lenses costing me $2 a pair,
AND.......
Friendship day's presents!!
Jeff promised me at least 5 photo shots with her.
Hopefully I'm meeting Di on that day to go the theatre.
Went out with Wanping today.
Can say that today has been quite entertaining after school.
Not going school on tues wed and thurs.
All planned out perfectly.
So...
Will it be EP or clubbing?
Will feel very extra at EP I think.
I don't even know what the plan is and yet it is going on.
All the couples there,
And some with their cliques,
Me?
Maybe with Anjula or noone?

Glad to have gotten your call after a long day today dear.
Missed you while talking to you on the phone just now.
Have fun tomorrow with your long lost friend k?
I won't mind =)



i looked into her eyes and she's all i see...