Saturday, July 05, 2003

I don't want The date to come,
The day where my world would come crashing down on me again.
Up till today,
Haven't gotten a clue if I gotten over reality.
I still love You more than I can say.
Precious as she may be,
She's gone forever.
I guess this is another road closer to her.

Love,
Can be expressed easily and readily,
Yet it can be difficult.
An emotion felt by everyone alive,
Unbrushable rush of desires.
A skill.
Emotions,
Strange tingles and expressions felt by the heart.
Mild to extreme.
Eternity,
Love exists in that.
Destiny,
We create our own,
And yet it is as uncontrollable as tears.
Fate,
That is not planned by God either,
Beings change it.
Hurt,
When You lose someone You love.
Complacency,
Not knowing what you have until you've lost it,
Constantly taking things and people around you forgranted.
Joy,
When love is returned,
Or even when people around you are happy.
Helpless,
When the things you do cannot change situations.
Dreams,
Fantasies people attempt to mould into reality.
And finally,
You,
Someone who means everything to me.
For now and always.

If I could girl i'd make You see that I'm sorry and that I need You here with me..