Friday, July 25, 2003

Watched Alex & Emma today,
Not nice.
Read wanping's blog,
Haiz didn't know I was tormenting her this way.
Feeling guilty...
Went town today to shop actually,
But dear was this late and delay dalee till I didn't have any spare time to shop.
Ret Jinga and Di went for their Threading session today.
Ret and Di cried painfullly man.
Quite a neutral day today.
Today 4/1 brought ALOT of photos.
And class photos were out today and ready for orders.
The formal one looked nice,
The rest sucked cause I looked bad!
But it's just for the fun it I guess =)
Today's basically slack day in school.
30 weeks more to O level examinations.
-quivers-

||Neoprint of me and Dear || Modified picture of me and Marion ||


I need you now and tomorrow and the day after and the day after the day after......