Tuesday, July 29, 2003

What a fucking bitch she is.
You know who you are.
Stop hesitating to point e finger to yourself.
Acting like a friend now.
Low down petty revengeful slut.
Fuck e hell outta my life PLEASE.
If you are trying to break me and her up,
Give it up slut.
Are you happy we almost broke cause of you?
Fuck u.
Thanks for FUCKING hurting me again alright?
You never really loved her enough to care much for her you slut.
Ret if you read this you may hate me,
I won't say anything to hold you back cause she is your good friend.
I feel it.
I'm not that feelingless.
YOU said that if she were to leave me then she doesnt deserve me.
Stop changing your stories.
They never tallied.

Best friend came over today.
Think she had fun listening to my momma's stories.
Mom helped her with her eyebrows and hair as well.
Alot of people complimented that it was nice.
After that went shopping for at least 3 hours with her.
Bought earrings body-glitter bangles and film.
Had a beautifully happy day,
Until it was all almost over between me and Her.
Fucking hurts that I'm feeling almost lost within myself now.

I can't lose you.
Not ever?
Dear if you see this,
Go see our blog as well k?

You slut.