Sunday, July 20, 2003

Loads of homework to rush through.
Defied Wanping and read her blog.
Feeling guilty...
Trying to figure out what went wrong between us in the past but couldn't find anything that actually flawed.

Last night wasn't pleasant at all either.
Dear smsed me late the night before telling me things I never expected to hear from her.
She thought about her past and her most recent past - 81.
Girl it tore me apart knowing you weren't sure of whatever you have said since we went together.
No longer am I that cassanova.
We both know what it feels like to cry.
But why are these tears released out of melancholy?
Didn't you promise so much in the letter?
I haven't any idea how many hearts I have broken already,
But yours ain't gonna be one of them.
Trust me kies?
Love you darling *muackiex*

**__you're much better than you think