Saturday, July 26, 2003

[In the afternoon] -
Nothing much today.
Today's more neutral than yesterday,
Neutral to the extent of feeling bored.
Soft drizzles on and off today,
Nice weather to day dream and stone.
Slacking at home when I'm supposed to be frantically rushing through my dress colour schemes.
Was looking at the picture that I borrowed of halloween party in sec 2.
I miss #10.

We never said good byes but it was an unspoken recognition.
It was goodbye,
Till we meet again.

[Later in the evening]
Brought baby to bedok resevoir to jalan.
She chewed on a toad and started foaming from the mouth.
Later she started pukin so bad.
My sister found it so amusing that the situation became so bad that she couldn't stop laughing,
Although I didn't find it a single bit funny.
Now,
Luckily for me she's resting comfortably in my arms,
Perfectly fine.
Conclusion today ; No more toads for baby ever in her life.



Sometimes someone says something really small, and it fits right into this empty place in your heart