Sunday, July 06, 2003

Went shopping for clothes.
Bought a top, a shoe and a book.
The sale that is going now is pretty quiet this year.
Close to bumping into Her.
Fate disallowed though.
Girl if You ever read this.
I just wanna tell You I don't want to be the reason for You changing Your mind to turning the right path.

If love isn't a game,
Why are there so many players?

Not true.
Love is and never will be a game where true love is concerned.
Nobody plans who to fall in love with.
If so,
It isn't Love after all.
Coincidence and initiativity binds together the gaps of two totally different people.
Confession has brought me guilt.
Can these 3 little words possibly mean anything when you say it to everyone you come across?
Is it possible that these 3 words may also mean the world to another?

Refrained myself from crying.
You gave us 4 months to the most.
And then I had to let You go for good.
Girl it's hard.
Especially when I haven't got a clue what the future holds for me.
I just want to always be here with You.
Fate hasn't given us much good times.
I'm afraid of saying the wrong things which will lead me to losing You.
Deep down You know that my heart is crying for You.
I've been looking for love in every possible place,
And found it at You.

***If I stayed if You tried if we could only turn back time

Have you ever been in love so bad you'd do anything to make them understand? Have you ever searched for words to get you in the heart, but you don't know what to say, and you don't know where to start?