Sunday, July 27, 2003

Joannca's coming over soon.
Did tuition homework since 2 weeks ago and she's only coming over today.
Pretty excited about wednesday and friday.
Firstly wednesday is the long-awaited for EMDD!
Haven't shopped for it though.
Going shopping with wanping tomorrow hopefully
-crosses fingers-
Secondly Friday's KC friendship day.
My last ever friendship day in KC.
Gonna shop like hell for all my darlings in school.
Decided to pon school on tues and wed.
How 'well' planned
Lemme do a count ;
12 weeks to O levels,
10 days to Our first month anniversary,
3 more days to EMDD,
5 more days to Kc friendship day.
And haven't got a clue how many days to prelims.
About a month I think -shrugs-

Dear I miss you.
Wonder what day I'll be seeing you again this week.
Sorry for making you feel the way you felt last night.
I love you~
*huggles*

*you're my sunshine