Thursday, July 17, 2003

Today 'BONDED' with michele.
Went TM with her and a shared KFC meal.
Mich ate most of e meal
-pouts-
But it was fun.
Stalked Mabes and Ed.
Mich and Mabes met gf.
Mich went on and on about how feminine gf seemed.
Saw numerous famliiar faces around at TM.
Firstly Lisi with her hair cut,
Secondly Keith with his nerdy look.
Got some interesting entertainment news about my sister.
My lil girl is growin up
-beams-
Ooh tmr,
Dance Fest!
Gonna be helluva good time!
Haven't decided what to wear.
Don't think I'll be going school,
Will be at school after school for art I hope.

Dear wrote 2 poems and a short note for me,
And I gave her a lil teddy bear.
Dear if You ever read this,
I love you!

Happy birthday to Mabes!! Happy birthday to Mabes!! Happy Birthday to MUA CHEH CHEH!!!!!....*drags* Happy birthday to You.........

epitome of yeah.
fenix tx - tearjerker


Which of these sad songs are you?
brought to you by Quizilla