Monday, July 07, 2003

Today is Special.

I pray that time and fate will be on our side this time round.
I pray the falling star I wished on would lead me to You.
I pray that I'll be the one You turn to when You need anyone.
That Your precious tears will never be wasted on anyone who will never cry for You.
May God grant You true love,
Whoever that true love may be.
May God show You happiness whenever and wherever.
I pray I'll never be the one to cause those tears from falling.
I pray that You wear a smile for as long as forever.
I pray your heart is never dedicated to the wrong people.
May God always teach others to appreciate Your existence and vice versa.
But for now,
I wish I could tell You how much You mean to me,
And that I'll be loving You always.

\\*__Life ain't anything alone can't You see

loving
You have a loving heart...you enjoy life and love
and all things connected to it. You are warm
and sensitive and kind to all. Watch out for
being too naiive though.


What type of heart do you have? (with pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

lip kiss
kiss on the lips - you're sweet and simple but
quite daring. you move for the kill confidently
knowing the other person wants the same thing.


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Which [Smallville] Characters are you?



What's your usual [mood]?



Are You Naughty or Nice?



Is the glass half full or half empty?