Saturday, July 19, 2003

Finally finished with my O levels paintings.
All four!
Now going on to the interviews : 6 interviews.

Dance Festival at tpjc was fun,
Especially the dancing session after the competition.
Forgot to bring my ticket initially,
Cherie accompanied me home to get it.
Thanks cherie!

Most of all,
I missed Dear very much.
Sad sad we didn't get to talk so much today cause she's at her family chalet.


To Mabel : I hope you realised that blowing up at your friends and simply saying sorry will NOT be an always thing.
I may have disappointed you,
But stil you needn't blow up at all of them with that same crude msg.
And maybe that temper of yours can be curbed a lil?

Nobody has mattered this much since a long time.
I wanna be the person who will draw a smile from every tear and frown.
I hope you never leave me,
I hope you'll always stay.
For every thought of doubt,
And every thought of insecurity I once had,
No more longer will these feelings stay.
Being with You is living each day without any regrets.
Thank you for all the love I'm getting now.
Thank you for all the joy I'm getting in You.
And most of all Thank You for the love I'm having in You.
We'll never part for now,
But if we do ever one day,
I just wanna let you know,
I'm all about You.

Just give a little bit of lovin' and I'll be okay, Have a little bit of faith don't walk away...