Wednesday, February 16, 2005


All that is settled in front of me is mess; mess that I have accidentally designed during all that project-frenzy the past four hours. Hour after hour of slogging in my designs; designs for words, designs for layouts, designs for ideas, even designs for paragraphing. This happens when all that I'm cooped up with work that requires design. Everything needs designs. Yes? I have three more weeks to redeem myself in my first year out of three.

Buried in my selfish ambitions, there are times when I fail to treasure the better things around. For instance, my family, my friends, her. Neglection, selfishness, ambitions, competition. Worldly. Visiting the columbarium yesterday drove a needle into my head. I wasn't paying attention to the right purpose. Purpose, is man-made. When does God take his turn to speak?

It's time to be stepping to the other side.