Saturday, February 05, 2005

Time check 9.38pm. Nique is resting her head on her arms on my study table. Nique, my sister and I just watched White Chicks on my computer. (Phoebe I could get it burned and lend it to you). Great things happened today. Firstly, orientation meeting was cancelled, which meant extra slumber time for me, then I went to get my hair done. It's jet black with apple red highlights at the crown, and I think it looks great; Nique and June says it looks very well done, which naturally made my day. I'm listening to Alone by Bee Gees. Nique keeps peeking at me type when I specifically instructed her not to repeatedly. Waiting for the movie Ghost to start at 10.30pm, so I'll probably insist on Nique blogging right after me.

Nique's my winner. (I love the way she mouths the word 'Winner' when she read this sentence).