Monday, February 21, 2005


I think the bottomline of my year in Design School/poly life is basically to lay out the life of an adult, in full measure. It's disgusting how friends manipulate one another as and when they need each other; it's saddening that a relationship going on steady and strong has to get put down by unnecessary remarks; it's disheartening that everyone blames themselves on certain mistakes made when in fact, they're trying to put the message across to you that you're the one at fault. It's life. And this isn't the way of living I would want my adulthood to be shaped with.

You may never see me try hard enough for anything and everything, you may think that I don't care and that I don't deserve the good loving, you may not ever take my words with heavy weightage. But I'm all that you think I'm not; I'm doing all you never really appreciated me doing.

Conclusion of this entry is that, I will learn to suck up to lecturers, I will avoid sinking into deep friendships and I won't be trying like a dumbfuck, by being there all the time giving my all when you are oblivious to my efforts. And other than work, don't expect me to give more than my just share of giving.

So I'll hit the backspace button, and delete all that I've vowed to be.