Thursday, February 24, 2005


Colour consultation ended early, at exactly 10.14am. I headed straight to Fort Canning after that. I lost my way on the way to the ASEAN Sculpture Garden and I bumped into Ice and Jasmine, so we made our way there together. Dana reached there 3 minutes after I did. Good exercise for me anyway (I went all the way up to Fort Gate by the way). Lunch at Pastamania's; I ate this weird promotional pasta, and it sucked. Nique met us there; we were supposed to watch a movie with Dana but none were early enough for our criteria. Towned with Nique, Phoebe and Dana. Bought fewer things than I had planned to, only because I'm saving the whole shopping experience for Saturday instead. Almost bought a watch but changing the wrist size would such a hassle, so I scraped off the thought of purchasing that watch.

Typography tomorrow, and I'm totally clueless and unprepared. Better study my LDSCHR as soon as I can although I think I'm too tired to carry on working after finishing my share of typography. Many thanks to Aristotle for generously offering and lending me his CDROM (Adobe Page Maker). The hectic schedules and lack of personal time is causing the level of fatigue to rise. I still have ComDI's layout presentation to finish by Sunday. This reminds me; I've got to give Felix a ring tomorrow to get my group's annotated bibliography and reflection back.

Now what I need is a cold damp towel to dap onto my face so that it'll hopefully keep me awake to last through heaps of work.