Sunday, February 27, 2005


Fort Canning Drawing/Towning pictures! (click on words)

My masterpiece



Rather great sense and feeling of achievement; accomplished ComDI's presentation, with bits and pieces of VisCo. First to present for ComDI class. How's that for being ahead! Nique spent her day since last night at my place. She spent practically most of her time chattering away with my mum and sis, doing work and mainly fixing my screwed-up computer. Wednesday's our 2nd monthsary and I haven't done anything for her. We watched Ever After on Saturday night and I think she enjoyed the movie. She kept calling the stepmother and the stepsister bitches while I was behind watching her watch the movie. We spent quite some time at the 'porch' sofa just reading comics and listening to ballads.

I'll never get tired of our silly love songs.