Thursday, February 17, 2005


So the first day of TDS' open house 2005 was hectic. I made 4 tours altogether, first 2 with Dana, one with the 4 of us, and the last one with Pris. Iskanda will be issuing more openhouse tshirts tomorrow so we won't have to rush washing it by tomorrow. I've heard several stories of ingrates and morons slinking into design school just for the feel of it when they don't even appreciate all that we're doing; some were even there for the freebies. They told some of us that they weren't even interested in design, so I don't understand why they had to make us tour them around the school. Anyway, I thought the contents within the deco of Cinetopia was awesome. I'll have to tour people around for the next 2 days. I can't picture myself after a 12 days orientation managing.

There is this really cool cross-disciplinary subject that they're implementing as of April 2005 onwards. It bears 9 credit units (FUCK IT), and with the passing of this subject, you get to choose any course in Temasek Poly to study for the next 3 years. But I'd still want to study Psychology next semester. The new CDS isn't my type of subject. Requirements are minimum A2 for both English and Chinese.

I need Renxiang to be online tonight hopefully, to briefly inform me on what to get done for tomorrow's Typo class. I have IMDP1 consultation tomorrow at 3.45pm (don't know if I have the permission to get an LOA for that). I doubt Wahidah would agree to it. And so, I'll have to finalise contents and detailed concept of the project. Next week's the research consultation, which also indicates me needing to print every sheet of research twice. So much work, so little time to squeeze in everything well.

I miss you.