Saturday, February 19, 2005


Final day of Open House 2005. Weather sucked, most of the people who attended Open House sucked, and to add to everything, I'm not in the pinkest of health at the moment. I may be sounding dramatic and all, but look, fuck it, I've been sick for the past 3 days.

To top it all, I actually have a friend who understands me this much, to the extent of misunderstanding me and condemning me for what I did when she was chosen to remain oblivious to what I was telling her. If that friend is going to precede with her judgements, I won't put a thought more into this matter after I blog this in; it proves the point, that people decide to believe in what they want to believe in.

I'm not going to be affected, which is why I'm going to replenish all my energy and health back by resting and taking good care of myself for the rest of the weekends. Yes I sound bitchy, but it isn't as if you aren't a bitch to me. I don't see why I should bother to please everyone when I'm physically unwell. I don't need to accomodate to everyone's whines and complaints.

Well, goodnight.