Wednesday, February 23, 2005


LDSCHR lecture's presentations today were more of a debate, though not extremely intensive debating. There was another group that presented on Lim Bo Seng, but I dare say that our group's presentation will be better than theirs. I'm not intending any arrogance or pride here but the way the answered the questions posed to them after their presentation was horrendous. This guy (I don't know his name because he's from the other class) was being pompous and arrogant about somethings he didn't even present during his presentation. He's from business school. Terrible contents in his speech. As someone said, he talked cock.

My floppy disk's giving me problems so I don't know whether I'll be able to open up the powerpoint presentation later during IMDP1. Everything's so stressful now. I have no time to go out, I have no time to date, I have no time to do anything else other than rushing for work to meet submission datelines.

By the way, I'm at the free access lab now with Phoebe and Dana, but they're at the other ends of the section of the lab.

This is just to serve as a reminder for me.

Subject : LDSCHR common test
Day/Date: Saturday, 26th February 2005
Time: 11am - 12noon
Venue: Engineering School, Block 11, Level 3, LT 24