Sunday, February 20, 2005


You wouldn't believe what I'm about to explain. I was trying to grab some sleep around midnight onwards, when Nique, June and my mum started yakking on psychology of the brain, and how the brainwaves work, so on and so forth. I got really irritated by the whole conversation because I was actually listening to them, and I couldn't get to sleep.

Anyway, it's a miracle that I'm feeling better today despite those distractions from sleep last night, although I have partially lost my voice from all that screaming at Jam and Hop last night. Did I mention that Jam and Hop was boring? Ingrid bailed out on us last minute; Phoebe and Nanny left way earlier than planned. Remind me not to attend Jam and Hop next year.

Alright, I'll have to rush my projects. I have tons of catching up to do since I was busy attending to Open House last week.

(According to priority)
1. Tia's A3 portraiture
2. ComDI presentation tomorrow
3. VisCo 10 A5 thumbnails