Friday, February 18, 2005


The parents were kind to us today during the touring around the school. Phoebe was my touring partner today, although she did get separated from me eventually towards the end. Bumped into the CampDesign2004 students; from Akers and Aphro; the malay guys were there. I've been suffering from a blocked nose since 3 days ago, and at certain periods I just can't stop sneezing. Tomorrow's the last day of the open house. Nique's coming and I'll be touring her and her friends around the school. I'm exhilerated! Mass dance tomorrow, and Khoon Han is my partner for the design mass dance. I'll have to brush up on the dance steps; haven't done the dance since CampDesign.

Don't look the things you don't have, look at the things that you do. You may never have other best or better things, but you will always have me. I may not always be right where you want or need me to, but remember that I'm just a call away. I hope you'll cheer up and stop brooding over matters that upset you, because I'm here to make you smile. I love you Nique.